Wednesday 14 August 2019

Im Sorry My Darling

“I’m sorry my darling” said Sue in her daughters body, she said while still looking in the mirror where she had been admiring her young pregnant daughters baby bump rubbing it over her dressing gown. “Don’t you I’m sorry my darling me” said Casey in  her mum s ageing body. When Sue had seen her daughters baby bum starting to grow and realised her daughter was going to be a young mum again she had to swap bodies with her. “You have taken away the chance for me raising my own child, I know you always said being a mum was a fantastic time in your life and raising me was your favourite part of your life and you would give your right arm to do it again, I did not think you would be so evil and steal my body” while Casey was saying this from her mums body, her body just carried on rubbing her bump, then Casey stolen body turned to face her. The smile had dropped from Sue’s stolen face and she said in a mean voice“look I have to be you, to do this, you will not be a good as mum as me, I raised you... in am the best....so leave me a alone mum...your stressing my baby out”
“Your insane your stealing my life....will I ever get my body back....only maybe when I give birth to a daughter who then gets pregnant, then you can have this body back maybe” Casey cried as she realised she would never be able to be a mum to her baby and that her mum was insane...she left the room and Sue returned to the mirror dropped her dressing gown to the floor and carried on admiring her daughters pregnant body.

No comments:

Post a Comment