Friday 16 August 2019

Matter Of Opinion (NSFW)

When Maria’s next door neighbour Kelly asked if She would swap bodies for a couple of days while she used her body...for well that was the thing Maria did not know really why she had swapped into Kelly’s body....for Maria, being Kelly would be fun she was a complete woman great body and massive boobs, Maria’s body was more flat in the chest, so when Kelly’s asked she just said “Yes”.

As Maria was dancing in Kelly’s bedroom trying on different dresses and playing with her boobs and new pussy, she heard the door shut behind her she span around  boobs flying while she did it, Kelly’s husband was there his reaction was one of shock and relief when he spoke “Thank god babe I thought you had grown tired of me sexually” while Maria stood there completely nude she watched Kelly’s husband strip down to his boxers then he dropped them to the floor, Kelly’s nearly feel to the floor, she couldn’t, could she but when Kelly’s husband touched her on her already wet pussy, that was it next thing she knew she was bouncing up and down enjoying orgasm after orgasm, when it was all over her husband said “bloody hell that was amazing” Maria laid there in her older body a little sweaty and feeling so satisfied she could have cried with happiness.

Next day when Kelly in Maria younger body arrived home ready to swap back with her body, she said to Maria “Wow what a weekend your body felt so good in the sack” Maria said “ you had sex in my body” Kelly put her borrowed arm out and said “Don’t worry I got the man to use a condom and he washed, you seem so happy to swap I just did not want to worry you with what I had planned I know it’s a bit cheeky of me” Maria’s said “it’s fine, I slept with your husband too” Kelly said quickly “Well you see what I mean, I needed satisfying my husband is just a shit lover and I would never cheat so I had to think of something else” Maria and Kelly swapped back and Kelly back in her body said “thanks for swapping with me and understanding” Maria just smiled and nodded, she was shocked that Kelly did not enjoy sex with her husband, she had the best sex of her life that night, in Maria’s opinion Kelly’s husband was a amazing plus generous lover and that night would stay with her for quite a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment