Wednesday 18 September 2019

The Henderson Family (NSFW)

“For fuck sake mum(Jenny) , I know your enjoying being in Sophie’s body but I’m her brother, I do not want to see her naked” Howard and his family had all there bodies swapped with each other after there dog , dug up a strange statue from the garden, he was now his dad Stan, he was not happy about being 20 years older but he was growing to accept his new body, he had too. His sister was now in the body of unfortunately as far as they could tell there pet dog ‘Jasper’ which meant that his mother body was occupied by ‘Jasper’. “Sorry my darling I forgot you were still here, I just can’t believe I’m 20 again I have a body to die for and look at these perky tits” she said this while grabbing her new tits, “I don’t care mum just put some close on” just then Howard’s dad shouted down from up stairs from Howard's body “Jenny Erm your body just wet the carpet again” as Jenny placed on a dressing gown and went up stairs , just then ‘Jasper’ now with Sophie mind in came in with the idol in its mouth, Howard’s grabbed it and spoke, “I’m sorry, Sophie but I think we may be stuck like this” He then stroked Sophie’s head and she started to wimper.......

1 comment:

  1. Love the animal caps! Would be great to see a guy get swapped with his hot neighbor girl, the girl swapped with his dog, and his dog going into his old body. While trying to take care of the dog in his old body the dog forces itself on the new woman like an animal does.

    Just an idea, love your caps!

    ReplyDelete