Sunday 20 October 2019

Oh How I Wish

I always wanted a big pair of tits just like my neighbour Abbey she was so sexy I use to watch her walk around in her bikini during the summer. Maria was just a average looking 18 year old she had to her disappointment a very flat chest “Oh how I wish I had Abbeys bib tits” she shouted just then she felt a jolt in her body next thing she knew she was standing in a kitchen which she did not recognise she noticed her hands and her finger nails which were painted red. Just then she noticed the two large mounds on her chest “Holy shit I’m abbey, I would recognise those tits anywhere, oh my look at these tits” as she said this she raised her hands and grabbed the boobs she had long wanted and admired.
 Maria was now staring Into a mirror fully naked “I’m Abbey....I’m Abbey I just wanted her tits not her life” Maria did adjust to her new older bigger chested body but Abbey on the other hand hated being Maria she was so flat chested and so Tom-boyish she struggle to feel sexy and confident like she did in her old body and hated Maria for causing this swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment