Friday 11 October 2019

One More Time

“Hey, Gabby” said Lewis from Gabby’s body as he sat there on the steps, “how did you find it you know sex as a guy with a girl, better then sex as a girl with a girl?” Lewis watched as his own body sat next to him on the steps, “It was definitely different I mean, I liked the feeling but not sure if it’s better, what did you do in my body?” Gabby watched her body smile and get a little embraced “Well....I found your dildo and had a one of the best experiences of my life, getting use to a pussy and something penetrating me was hard at first but after bringing your body to a Body shaking orgasms, for like the 4th time, I was well in Love with this body” Gabby looked at Lewis and said “Maybe a couple more days, I need to experience sex one last time make sure If we swap permanently I won’t regret it” Lewis stood up and spoke “Of course Gabby you go and do it one more time, with my body” Lewis found those words very strange.... Lewis was hoping that Gabby would swap with him permanently, he was looking forward to having another evening of pleasure, and a lot more after that, hopefully.....

No comments:

Post a Comment