Monday 17 February 2020

Thank You ‘Freaky Friday Event’

Debra had just finished getting her daughter, Olivia’s  body all dressed up for her date this evening she walked into the kitchen when a familiar voice spoke from behind her “Can’t believe this Mum, your going on a date with my boyfriend, we should be trying to fix this” Debra turned around and look her old body and smiled “Look Olivia, or should I say mum, these are our bodies now that strange ‘Freaky Friday Event’ is well permanent and well I’m not complaining I’m 30 years younger I have a thin perky body again and I’m really enjoying being this horny again can’t wait to see how Zac is in bed” A very upset and angry Olivia spoke through the tears now gushing from her mums face “How could you mum do this to me” Debra grabbed her daughter by her older face and spoke “This was not my doing, I’m only enjoying the benefits of ‘Freaky Friday Event’ and of course so thankful that it had made me young and sexy again, now go up stairs, I don’t want you talking to Zac when he arrives” Olivia still crying ran upstairs as she heard her mother leaving in her body for a date with her boyfriend.

The torture for Olivia did not stop as later that night, she had to put up with the noice of her mum getting fucked by Zac, all night long the sounds of her former body bellowed out of her old room, Olivia knew she could not stay living with her mum, but she had no where else to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment