Sunday 15 March 2020

Body Swap Blog 3

Link: The Body Swap Blog Series
Danielle (Right) in Danny’s old body.                            Danny (left) in Danielle’s old body

“What up guys thanks for joining me for this special video, I’ve got a great guest with me today it is....well my old body, A big welcome to ‘Danielle’, so for the rest of this video me and well ‘Me’ will be answering your question and talking about life ‘As the opposite sex’ So are we ready to get cracking”

As Danielle smiled and the camera she spoke  “Hi guys can’t tell you how weird it is sitting next to my old body but I’m hear to answer some of your question and I can’t wait” Danny smiled picked up a glass of water drank from it and then spoke “lets dive in to our first random question, the first question is”
 ‘In your new bodies have you Masturbated yet ?’

Looking at each other both nodded and Danielle was the first to speak “I was not going to because I found having a cock of my own absolutely disgusting but after a week or two I had no choice dam thing had a mind of its own” Danny sat there laughing and then spoke “ I have and I was a little nervous using the Vibrator after feeling the power of it but after 10 minutes of getting to know my knew area I was orgasming left, right and centre... plus I never knew how much females can cum, it was such a shock.”
Danny read out more question’s about what’s clothes they like to wear in there new bodies and if Danny had found having boobs 24/7 boring yet. Both Danny and ‘Danielle’ answered these questions about there new lives and body until Danny finally said “Okay and the last question is”
 ‘Would you to have sex in your knew bodies with each other?”

Both of them looked at each other and then Michelle pulled down Danny’s topped to show of his boobs and the former woman spoke “Hell yeah, have you seen my tits....I would love to give my body a good seeing too what about you Danny ?” Danny looked the camera a smiled “Well if your up for it, I think my next video will be interesting guys, Erm I’m going to sign off now because well you know.....Bye”

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to hear how their experience was! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks
      I think there going to have a great time

      Delete