Sunday 19 April 2020

Wrong End Of His Fantasy (NSFW)

Marvin could not believe it when he walked into the bedroom after having a shower he was shocked to find his girlfriend laying on the bed arse in the air pilling her knickers to one side to show of her arse hole “Wow babe I thought you said you would never do anal” Patrica laughed and said “I’m not.......”
Next thing Marvin knew he was laying on the bed just as his girlfriend was he could feel her boobs pushed up against the bedding and before he knew what was going on and how or why he had swapped bodies with his girlfriend he felt something slip into the arse which made him cry out in pain 
“oh yes” said a voice behind “Told you I would never do anal but as you kept going on about it I thought....okay let’s do it” Marvin tried to speak but the felling of his dick thrusting in and out of his girlfriends arse was to overwhelming, finally speaking he said “I meant me.....fucking you...oh god these his strange....” 
His girlfriend laughed in his body as she continued to thrust “Not sure why your upset, maybe your understand now why I won’t do Anal” Marvin laid there taking it from his own dick for another 15 minutes before Patrica finally finished and laid down next to her body on the bed, “Wow that was a experience” said Patrica as she swapped back onto her body “Now do you understand why I will not do Anal with you, it’s not really that nice is it, plus my arse hole is really saw now” Marvin never spoke of that night again and he never mentioned to Patrica about Anal again. 

Request: 
Hey so I have an idea. So lets say I want to try anal with my gf but she is against it. I keep begging and she gets fed up with it so she switches our bodies and decided to try anal while we are in each others bodies. Thoughts? These are a couple of pics that you could choose from. But if you feel like you can find something better then go right ahead i dont mind.

1 comment:

  1. This would have been funny if Patrica hadn't read all the details of the spell and discovered after climaxing in her own body she'd just locked them into each other's bodies. Marvin then rolls over and giggles, "It took you forever to use that spell. I knew if I bothered you enough for anal you would use it and then "teach" me a lesson by having sex with me. Now I have what I really wanted, your body!"

    ReplyDelete