Tuesday 15 December 2020

Tribal Curse Finale (Multiple Choice)

Kevin found himself sitting in a tribal hut looking down he saw to his surprise he was in his own Male body “Oh thank god I me again” said Kevin but it was not over for Kevin as 3 tribal woman entered one being the girl he had disrespected each woman had a final punishment for him. 

The Curse put on Kevin was a punishment for the way he disrespected a Tribal woman while on holiday he had disrespected woman all his life and needed to be punished, Kevin had been swapped into to many Woman over the last year 
The choice of his last body and his new life is yours 
Do you believe he has learnt his lesson or not 

3 Choices you decide 

1. New Mother 

You have decided that the only way for Kevin to respect woman is to be one and bring new great life into the world 
“Why am I pregnant and why am I always being fucked....oh shit that’s good” 

2. His Mother 

You Have decided that Kevin should be the only woman he ever respected his own mother 
“NO NO NO not my mum, and why is Jason fucking her, this Guys meant to be my friend....

3. A 19 Year Old Girl 

You have decided that Kevin should be a Teenage Girl and try to see if he can grow to be a strong woman in a tuff world and fight against sexist men like himself. 

“Again every time, why am I always being fucked when im swapped” 
“Shut It Bitch, just fuck me!!!!”  
“Oh Dear, one of these guys” said Kevin 


You have chosen Kevin’s Fate 
Remember the power of the Tribal Curse 


Final part of the Tribal Curse Series. 

Tell me in the Comments which Fate you chose for Kevin 





11 comments: