Wednesday 3 June 2020

A Body Not For The Inexperienced 2




Jane was still stuck in Sophie’s body, her niece had stolen her body so she could be in her Aunts sexy body for a party she was having for her birthday, Sophie was still in her body the morning after the party and refused to swap them back till after Sophie had finished work as Jane, Sophie told Jane over the phone how she had gotten so drunk that she had slept with some guy, this is what Jane was worried about and why she would not swap bodies with Sophie for this party, Jane was convinced that now Sophie had enjoyed a night as her that she would swap back but she was not planning on waiting any longer than she had to, to get her body back.  

Jane went to her work where she found Sophie in a very inappropriate top which showed far to much of her massive boobs 
“What the hell Sophie that top is so inappropriate!!!, when we switch back I’m going home to change” 
But Sophie laughed and grabbed her Aunts boobs
“Swap Back ? , I don’t think so Aunty Jane, sorry I mean Sophie I like being in this body I mean I maybe be older but I’m a babe and that party was amazing I felt so loved by everyone, maybe I will swap back when my body is nice and mature like yours is now, but for now Bye Bye I’ve got to get back to work.” 

Jane was shocked she had no power or way of switching them back, so after days of trying to find a way to get Sophie to switch back she decided to wait and hope that Sophie would want to swap back but Jane may have to wait a long time for that day. 


1 comment:

  1. You should make a caption using the photo of Milana Vayntrub. If possible an accidental swap during an event
    https://i.redd.it/3djvbpplcy7y.jpg

    ReplyDelete