Tuesday 11 May 2021

Over 1.5million Views - Update

 Hi 

Just wanted to thank all of you for viewing my blog for the last couple of years, really did not except it. It’s been a difficult year for everyone and I have found myself sometimes not being able to give the blog my full attention. 

I’ve not been great with some things on this blog, Requests are one of those things I hope to get more time soon and really start posting a couple each month. 

Interactive captions are coming I’ve started 2,  the Great Mind Swap Interactive story and another story called ‘Hell Of A Ride’ there not finished yet hopefully they will be out soon. 

I’ve tried not to post content for the sake of it, I want to post quality stories. 

So a big thanks to over 1.5million Views and I hope I can keep producing stories you all enjoy. 

Regards 

Swapperdude 






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on this milestone. Can't wait to see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete