Wednesday 8 June 2022

I’m Not Sorry (NSFW)


 “Mum, what the fuck are you doing……” said Leanne as she entered the bathroom to find her mother in her body sitting on the toilet vibrator pressed up against her vagina. 

“Oh…..did I forget to lock the door….” said her Mother Beth but she did not stop she carried on pleasuring her daughters body.  

“Mum…..stop that now!!!” Said Leanne reaching down towards the vibrator to snatch it away but Beth slapped her hand away and then grabbed her arm quite aggressively. 

“Leave me alone, I don’t know how we swapped bodies Leanne but I’m young and horny again so I’m going enjoy this body…so leave me alone…” Leanne was a little scared as her own body look back at her with real aggression in he eyes. 

Leanne watched in complete shock as he mother carried on masturbating, not knowing what to do Leanne left the bathroom and sat for nearly a hour in her bedroom, later Leanne watched her mum walk into the room and sit down. 

“I’m not sorry this happened” said Beth as she looked at her former body a evil smile on her face. 

“What…..I’m so confused Mum….why did we switch bodies…did you do it on purpose….”
 Said Leanne sounding very upset. 

“No….but I’m so glad it happened….Now Mummy get in that kitchen and make me some Dinner” said Beth from her daughters body. 

“Okay……” said Leanne she was so confused by the situation she did what her mother told her, and weeks later Leanne was still cooking dinner every night for her ‘Daughter’. 


2 comments:

  1. Please do another part where the daughter has to sleep with her father who secretly swapped them cause they didn‘t fuck anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe after catching his daughter in the act with her boyfriend, he started to wonder what she could do with his wife's body

    ReplyDelete