Thursday 6 October 2022

They Stopped For A Coffee (NSFW)


Paul was having a great day out with his girlfriend Olivia until he awoke inside a room tied up the last thing he remembers is stopping for coffee in the park he had no idea what was going or where Olivia was. 

Paul watched as his girlfriend walked into the room she was dressed a little weird, Paul also wonder why she had her boobs on display. 

“Olivia why are you dressed like that ? What’s going on untie me so we can leave….” Said Paul excepting Olivia to help him but she didn’t she just stood there and looked down at him. 

“Olivia….nice name for a body like this…..I look sexy like this that’s why I dress like it….” said Olivia’s body. 

“Babe what’s going on ?” As he watched Olivia start to play with her own boobs. 

“I don’t think you understand mate, I’m not Olivia….” Olivia’s body then walked into the room and looked into a mirror. 

“Stop mucking around babe…let’s get out of here untie me…..” said Paul. 

Olivia’s body stopped looking into the mirror and walked over to him and knelt down. 

“Look Mate…..your girlfriend is gone….I swapped bodies with her hours ago….not sure where she is now or I would of let you say goodbye” Paul looked at Olivia’s body a knew that this was not a joke there no way Olivia would act like this even as a joke. 

“You Body Swapped with her ?” Said Paul looking at little confused. 

“Yeah, don’t worry though Im not going to hurt her body, it’s just my body was getting a little old and I fancied a change not been a female before so should be fun” Spoke the person from within Olivia’s body. 

Paul could not really understand what he was being told ‘Body Swapping’ that’s not real but he knew as he watched Olivia again start to play with herself, that maybe it was true and someone had stolen her body. 

“What will you do to me ?” Said Paul 

“I won’t do anything, but I’m sure someone will want your body eventually.” Said the man in Olivia’s body as it walked out of the room.

Another person entered and stuck a needle into Paul’s kneel and he passed out, he only started to come around when he heard people speaking. 

“Nice body….very strong and finally a good sized penis…..oh he’s waking up” 

“Ahhhhhh……..” shouted Paul as he looked down at his hands and feet tied to a chair.

“Let’s just get this over with quickly I want to start enjoying my new body” said A Old guy sitting in a Chair opposite. 

Paul sorted to panic as some kind of helmet was placed on his head……and then he left nothing for a moment and then he awoke…….

“Look at me….I’m young again……” 

Paul screamed but his scream was weak a Croaky….as to his shock he watched his own body stand up from the chair……

“Noooooo……..” Shouted Paul as he saw his own body pick up a gun. 

(GUNSHOT) 


No comments:

Post a Comment