Wednesday 1 February 2023

I Never Will (Short)


 “Fuck You Tony!!!” Said Mike sticking his middle finger up at his best friend. 

“Come on Mike I bet you have been fucking and sucking dick ever since you ended up in Jenny’s body” said Tony as he watched Mike raise another middle finger towards him using the other hand. 

“I haven’t touched, sucked or fucked any dicks since swapping with Jenny, I’m not gay” said Mike becoming very defensive. 

“Oh I’m sorry it’s just you’ve been stuck in that body for months now just surprised you haven’t….you know enjoyed the benefits of being a very attractive woman” said Tony lighting up a cigarette. 

“Look A-Hole, I’m not interested in men anyway plus as soon as our work fix that machine I will be back in my body and back to banging chick’s” said Mike. 

“Look I’m just saying if you did want to have some fun in that body while you got it I won’t judge…..” Said Tony. 

Mike annoyed with Tony slapped the cigarette out of Tony’s mouth and stormed off. 

Funny thing was nearly a year later Mike was still in Jenny’s body also Mike was now in Tony’s bed being fucked by his former best friend now boyfriend……

No comments:

Post a Comment